Wednesday 27 May 2015

The Force - The Mission / Cash Crew - Microphone Maniac


I think you'll find this an interesting 12". The a-side is occupied by the Force with the under rated 'The Mission' and the b -side sports the debut cut from the Cash Crew, 'Microphone Maniac' . I recently sold this as I don't consider it a keeper but it's typical of the kind of fare I craved back in the mid to late eighties. That's not my writing on the label by the way. I bought it yonks back now and was a bit peeved when I first saw it but what the hell, it's gone now. Still, the promo is mad hard to find just now and I don't think there's any for sale in the UK right now either so if you want one you'll have to get your euros out. I think I shared this on Bust The Facts ages ago and someone used my scan on the youtube upload so I've put up the other side if he/she wants to utilise that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment