Thursday 24 September 2015

Lady Tame - Loud Ladies


Here's an example of a rare record that's half decent but that's all that nowadays people want ridiculous amounts of money for. It pisses me off a little bit at how much some folk think their stuff is worth. I obviously still buy records and missed a lot when I was younger due to the record shops in the city where I live not getting everything in or maybe only one copy and I missed it or just not having enough money to buy everything on offer. I put what I would consider to be reasonable offers in on records on discogs quite a bit and nearly all of them are turned down. I put offers in on two pretty highly priced 12"s in March and they're still for sale now. Some of these sellers will be buried with their wax before they sell 'em at the over inflated prices they're asking. Just because a record is tough to find these days doesn't mean it's worth the earth and it also doesn't mean it's a dope jam either. There's one  of these on ebay right now. Have a listen and judge for yourselves if it's worth the asking price.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Moyinka. amazing blog!!! Is there anyway i can still download the expired posts? Maybe i could throw you a little $$ to put together a zip of the old posts? Thank you DjMightyMi@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No cash necessary only a list of the re-ups you need and I'll gladly oblige.

    ReplyDelete