Thursday 26 January 2017

Suggestion Of The Week - VA - Underground United Vol. 3



Another fine selection of unreleased stuff on offer here and this time it's a double. If you only buy one record this year I would suggest, looking at the track list that this is a top contender for record of the year. I don't think Disorda's got any left but you can get some snippets there and and also here and maybe order yourself a copy from here or direct from the label here. Pricey maybe, but well worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this!
    Copies are available directly from the label still:
    https://www.nakedape-merch.de/music/

    Respect!
    Boris

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Boris, dunno how many people visit here, not many I would guess but a plug is a plug. I updated my post with your link.

    ReplyDelete