Wednesday 6 September 2017

Hearts Of Darkness - What You Waited For


This was their second and final single but another excellent addition to anyone's collection. I never bought one first time around but got one a few months back to complete the collection. I'm not a completist any more but both their singles are worth owning if you get the chance and they're easy pick ups these days, this one maybe more than their first. On the flip is 'Tried and Tested' which is more of the same style stuff and as far as I know all the labels were like this, the sticker on the sleeve had the track list details. I'm still spinning the LP from time to time so bag yourself one before they all go as a repress is very unlikely. Good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. ótimo blogger
    Follow My Blog - http://ptspin.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete