Tuesday 28 June 2016

Ragga Twins - Reggae Owes Me Money Sampler



It's kind of an embarrassing time to be English right now what with last night's piss poor performance against a very decent Iceland team who deserved to win against a shower of multi millionaire ass wipes who are average at best. Still, football fans are a fickle bunch and I dare say once the new season starts it'll all be forgotten and they'll all be everyone's favourite players again. As for the political situation in the UK right now, well, I'll save those views for another time. Or maybe never as here's not the place I feel. So, I have to play some music and tunes like '18" Speaker' always remind me of the good ol' days and so make me feel a little better. In fact I bought this for that track alone, not too keen on the album personally or the other two tracks included here. Nice to remember that we were good at something once. My advice would be to play this very loud and try to remember the good times.



No comments:

Post a Comment