Wednesday 15 June 2016

SL Troopers - Systematic Terror EP


Just lately I've been listening or re-listening in some cases to some John Peel radio shows from this blog over here and I had this show on and he happened to spin this while I was walking through the city centre this morning and I thought, what a fantastic tune this is. I've not listened to the others for a heck of a long time now and if I remember rightly they're not a patch on 'Terror' so I thought I'd upload it for your listening pleasure. SL Troopers were criminally under rated and I reckon there must be some unreleased or shelved stuff waiting to be heard somewhere. Dig 'em out and let's here' em please. Another UK golden era killer rekkid.

p.s. Don't forget to check out that Peel archive; it's made most of my days for weeks now and I still haven't downloaded all of them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just found this blog! Nice UK classics u got here... Can I ask you for a favor to reup this one + Rapologists 12'' + The Force / Cash Crew please?

    Thanks in advance!
    JS

    ReplyDelete